Saturday, 29 July 2017

Products you should try

Welcome back Glitter Squad

Today I'm back with a post on my favourite products that I highly recommend.

I have also done a video to go with this blog so don't forget to check that out. 

Check in the link section at the end of this post to see my channel.

Let's go!!







This is a light box. You can get these anywhere but I will link in the link section where I got mine. Think this is so good because you can change the words with the letters they provide you and they come with some cute star and heart symbols to go on it.






This  is a soundsquare I think it is really good becasue you can play anything on there making the sound much louder and it can be used with a cable and bluetooth. Personally I love using it as when I want to go outside instead of risking cracking your device you can just take the soundsquare outside and play music.






This is a wobble board. Its really cool and its a good quality material. This was from Tiger. You have to try and not fall off it or have any of the edges touching the floor.







This is an Ice star tray also from Tiger, you can put any juice or water or fizz in it and place it in the freezer. When it is frozen completely you can put them in your drink of anywhere you like really. I usually use 2-3 stars per drink.



                                     



This is a really cute mint green bottle from accesorize. I think its cool how its clear and has a cover with hearts in it. I also love how it has a little handle on the top.
      



As I love Zoella here are a few of my favourite products:

They are the:

Lets Spritz Body Fragrance and the

Kissy Missy Lip balm.

The body frangrance has an amaizing smell and the lip balm adds a cute touch of pink to your lip. These are avaliable in Boots and Superdrug.


This is a little LCD cleaner. I really love this pink and you can also get it in loads of different examples like my brother has a dog one of these. They are soooo fluffy!
I have recently just broughtsome of the new zoella products and will hopefully show you those in another post!
I hope you enjoyed this blog! Don't forget to come back next week for more!

Bye for now

Glitter Queen xx














No comments:

Post a Comment