Saturday, 22 April 2017

EARTH DAY!

Welcome back glitter Squad

Today I'm doing a blog on Earth Day.


Image result for earth day



Earth Day facts:

  • Around 20 million people participated in the first Earth Day.
  • About half of the worlds Tropial and Temperate forests are now gone
  •  Each year around 180 countries celebrate it.
  • 1970 was the year of the first Earth Day. Then it was only celebrated in  America. It wasn't until 1990 that it became international.
  • By 2010 over 1 billion people celebrated it.

 There are just a few facts about Earth Day.

If you want to find out more facts I reccommend these websites:

http://www.softschools.com/facts/holidays/earth_day_facts/156/

http://www.henslernurseryindiana.com/earth-day-fun-facts/

Image result for earth day



Before you go be sure to check out my familys blog

Peak District Adventures


I hope you enjoyed this weeks extra blogs

Be sure to also check out the other to posts I've done this week

An Experiment You Should Try

March Favourites 2017

I hope you enjoyed me posting 3 times this week

Bye for now

The Glitter Queen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment